When I speak in corporations and schools, I get the same question: how do keep from getting stuck in the first place? What if you are happy now and you want to make sure you don't get off balance or distracted from your goals? Here's ten coaching questions I use to stay on top of my development by challenging myself to review my progress regularly for areas of improvement. You can't make a plan if you don't know where you are going. I recommend using these questions as mile markers to prioritize where to go deeper with the help of a coach to stay accountable for taking action. Chance the Rapper inspires my number one favorite question, he says, "the people's champ must be everything the people can't be." It's true! To be a leader you have to dig deep and do what other's can't. Wake up earlier, focus longer and achieve goals that haven't been done before you. My clients know what got you to this level won't get you to the next, what are you willing to change?
1. Who will you have to become?
2. What one thing can you do this week to help improve your life?
3. What are you tolerating?
4. What result(s) do you want to achieve?
5. What would you like to do more of? What can you do make that happen?
6. What is your divine purpose at this stage of your life?
7. In what way is it time to stretch yourself?
8. A year from now, what do you want to be true about your life?
9. Why are you hoping to make this change?
10. Why haven’t you reached this goal already?
Take time to reflect on your answers and bookmark this page to check in with yourself regularly. Know someone looking for guidance navigating their career and advice on how to move forward? Sharing is caring, use the social links to share! Add your favorite questions not on the list and we'll tag you on the next update!